Earlsfield Together is a volunteer response to the COVID-19 crisis. Our goal is that everyone in Earlsfield is cared for and no one feels alone.
A letter of introduction from the group is published below
We hope you are doing okay during this difficult time. We are Earlsfield Together, a community of neighbours working to bring together people to care for each other during the Covid-19 pandemic. We work with our local MP, councillors and accredited groups in Earlsfield and our goal is that everyone in Earlsfield is cared for and no one feels alone.
We know that for some of us, things are especially tough right now, and we want to make sure you are aware of the resources available from some local organisations and charities.
They can offer assistance with food, clothes for children, laptops for home schooling, mental health support, a friendly ear and more. Sometimes it can be hard to know where to start, so we’ve put together a list on the back of this letter. Perhaps you might know someone else who would find it useful – if so, do pass it on.
You can also contact your local representatives:
- Local MP, Dr Rosena Allin-Khan MP. MP’s Office Phone: 020 3621 2509 | email: email@example.com
- Local Councillors:
Graeme Henderson (Earlsfield) e: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 07759 572 083
Jo Rigby (Earlsfield) e: email@example.com
Paul White (Tooting) email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 07847 032 095
Angela Graham email: cllr.A.Graham@wandsworth.gov.uk Phone: 07530595972
” سلام علیکم ، اگر آپ کو اس وقت ٹوٹنگ کے ایم پی ، کونسلر یا مددگار سے کسی بھی مدد کی ضرورت ہو تو ، براہ کرم مجھ سے رابطہ کریں: ٹیلیفون: 07950836585، ای میل: email@example.com
Asalamu Alaikum, hadii aad u baahan tahay wax caawinaad ah marxaladaan ama waqtigaan lagu Jiro waxaad nagala soo xiriiri kartaa- Hawa Mohamud-07534530409
Your Neighbours at Earlsfield Together
Earlsfield Together is a grassroots initiative organising support groups on every Earlsfield street. Find out more: http://www.earlsfieldtogether.com | e: firstname.lastname@example.org | Search for ‘Earlsfield Together’ on Facebook.
Food and necessities
Earlsfield Foodbank – No references needed, no one turned away. Open Thursdays, 9.30am to midday at St Andrews Church, Garratt Lane/Waynefleet Street, Earlsfield, SW18 3QG. Councillors attend and are able to talk through any concerns. http://www.wandsworth.foodbank.org.uk | Contact Charlotte: 07585 064 428 | e: email@example.com | Or Suze: 07736 330 057
Dons Local Action Group – Food packages for those who need them, no references needed. Call: 020 3301 4501 | e: firstname.lastname@example.org | http://www.mertonmutualaid.co.uk/dons-local-action-group | Search for ‘Dons Local Action Group’ on Facebook.
Wandsworth Council Community Resilience Hub & COVID-19 hotline – for questions on food, bills, pandemic-related needs: 020 8871 6555 | email@example.com
Little Village – for emergency children’s clothes, toys and necessities w: http://www.littlevillagehq.org | e: firstname.lastname@example.org Search ‘Little Village Wandsworth’ on Facebook. References can be made through local Councillors (contact details overleaf).
If your child is having problems connecting to online education resources, there are two local organisations working to provide laptops and connectivity
- Dons Local Action Group – contact details above.
- Battersea Power Station: w: http://www.powertoconnect.co.uk | e: email@example.com
- The Silver Line: 0800 470 8090 (confidential helpline providing information, friendship and advice, open 24 hours a day, every day of the year)
- Age UK Wandsworth offer support and services for older people: 020 8877 8940
- For information and support: http://www.mind.org.uk, or call the Mind Infoline: 0300 123 3393.
- NHS Talk Wandsworth service, self-referral: http://www.talkwandsworth.nhs.uk
- If you or someone you know is experiencing a mental health crisis, call The Samaritans on 116 123. You can also call 999.
- Safety Net IDVA Service: 020 7801 1777 (Monday-Friday 9am-5pm)
- National Domestic Violence Helpline 24/7: 0808 200 0247
- Police, immediate danger: 999. Police, non-emergencies: 101
- Crime Stoppers (anonymous): 0800 555 111
- Wandsworth Council: 020 8871 6000 for problems NOT pandemic-related (i.e. fly tipping)
- Citizens Advice Wandsworth walk-in appointments are now closed, you can call them on: 0300 330 1169, 10am-4pm Monday-Friday.